The children were involved in the setting up of the tadpole tanks and took great delight sharing the knowledge they already have around tadpoles and frogs. They have also started wondering about the tadpoles and the changes that they will go through. Some of the wonderings we will be exploring over the next few weeks include:
- How do tadpoles breathe under water?
- How do frogs make their sounds?
- How do tadpoles turn into frogs?
- How do frogs use their back legs to swim?
- What do frogs do under water?
- Why do frogs have webbed feet?
- How do tadpoles legs grow?
- How do tadpoles grow from the small dots in their eggs?
Please feel free to come into the classrooms and have a look at our tadpoles tanks over the term!