Tuesday 13 February 2018

Week 1

What a wonderful week we had to start the year. Lovely new faces all eager to start their schooling life.  We are learning about sitting on a mat and using our listening skills. We met lots of new people and are learning how to explore together. We have played inside and outside learning how new equipment works and exploring wonderful environments.  I hope all the families involved in Fraser Preschool have a wonderful journey throughout this year.


Coming up we have our welcome BBQ next Wednesday night (21st) from 5.30 - 7pm I hope to see lots of you there to meet and mingle with. 


I would like to say a huge thank you to all of you who have welcomed me into the Fraser community with open arms. I look forward to a very productive and happy year.

No comments:

Post a Comment